- Contact Us
- Become a client
- Sign In
- Some services are not accessible on smartphone.
- My Account
- Lighting and Electrical
- Pumps and Plastics
- Climate Control and CO2
- Odor Control
- Growing Media and Rooting
- Insecticides and Repellents
- Nutrients and Additives
- Water Control
- Grow Tents
- Grow Room Protection Glasses
Tools and Accessories
Tools and Accessories
- Free Literature
- New Products
- Biofloral account terms and conditions
- Criteria and Supplier's Return Forms
- Goods Return Form
- Useful links
Products from Can-Fan, Can Filters, Max-Fan, General Hydroponics, Hydrologic and Luxx Lighting can no longer be returned. For these products lines, please contact the manufacturer at 1 (888) 258-5998.
To make a return for defective goods or for a return in stock, several criteria must be met.
Products bought on sale, special orders and all liquid products are not eligible for a return in stock.
Restock of new products (not defective) will be accepted within 30 days following the purchase date. These products must not be damaged, modified from their original packaging, labelled, marked with a pen, etc.
An item is considered defective and covered by warranty if it no longer works without having been misused. Defective products under warranty will be replaced, credited, or repaired. Depending on the products, the warranty dates can vary from 1 month to 5 years.
To find out about the specific warranties for different manufacturers, refer to the section support/manufacturer’s policy on our website.
Important guidelines for gardening centers
Before reimbursing the user or before giving a replacement item, it is of the merchant’s responsibility to verify the usage on the returned item (purchase date, nature of the defect, available warranty depending on the product).
To proceed with a return of goods, the applicant must:
- Fill out the return of goods authorization form
- Wait for an email from Biofloral in which the applicant will receive a return authorization with an RMA number
- Pack the product to return, join a copy of the email you received and send your package to Biofloral with the transport of your choice and at your expense.
Returns must be shipped (at the applicant’s expense) to the following address:
675 montée St-François,
Laval, Québec H7C 2S8
Biofloral will proceed to the evaluation of the goods within a maximum of 10 business days and will provide an evaluation report by email if some products are refused.
Goods that have not been authorized for return WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
This means an item returned without an RMA# will simply be discarded and no credit will be granted.